Keep Your House Comfortable
Sign up for our residential HVAC services in Houston or Bellaire, TX
Home & Business Comfort Specialists LLC is your best source of information when you need residential HVAC services. Houston is not a great area to skimp on an AC and heating system. With an air conditioning system installation from us, you'll be able to beat the heat every summer.
Contact us today to request an air conditioning system installation in Houston & Bellaire, TX.
Our Highest Recommended System
The Lennox inverter-driven XC25 system is the one we will install into our own home as soon as the existing system is in need of replacing.
- The XC25 AC system is the most efficient and quietest system ever made, with up to 26 SEER and as low as 59 dB. This system also comes with active humidity control and variable capacity.
- The SLP98MC modulating gas furnace has over 98% efficiency and is the quietest on the market. Use only the heat you need without over drying the air.
- The iComfort® S30 Wi-Fi thermostat is the smartest and most straightforward to use option on the market.
- The PureAir™ air purification system will keep your home fresh and clean at every hour.
- The InZone Sensor is the first zone control system that allows you to produce only the amount of cooling you need, where you need it. This will enable you to save more energy than you can with other zoning systems. The InZone Sensor is part of the Lennox iHarmony Zoning System.
- SunSource solar panels can be used to reduce the power you would have to pay for to run it all!
Lennox's XC20 AC System is Second on Our List
The XC20 offers variable-capacity operation, meaning it can adjust cooling output like a dimmer switch to perfectly match your comfort needs to your energy use. This also helps control humidity with exacting precision. This system offers most of what you get with the XC25 with a significantly lower price
Lennox's SL18XC1 AC System is Third on Our List
This is the quietest and most efficient single-stage air conditioner you can buy. The condenser coil is the part of the air conditioner that draws hot air from inside your home and releases it outside. The Lennox Quantum™ coil handles the heat like no other. It is constructed from aluminum alloy, helping it resist corrosion in the harsh conditions of coastal environments.
We also sell the rest of the Lennox line of equipment as well as almost any other brand on the market.